2014年2月26日星期三

Guy Chef

There are age old debates that will never see the day of settlement. Questions that will forever haunt humanity: questions that leave both sides scarred and hurting like the eternal dispute between Israelis and the Palestinians over land boundaries and control of Jerusalem or the question of life after death or the argument of "Why is superman wearing that ridiculous tights and cape with his underwear becoming an outside wear?" The end of the tunnel is nowhere near, and as we search for the truth, we realize that the truth is never out there: there is no truth. Hmm, I'd better show those two agents from X Files my Matrix DVD collection.

You may wonder what is this age old debate that I am referring to? I would begin to say that this question has been my personal stalking demon ever since I learned spinach does not actually make you capable of throwing a whole ship across oceans-it is just a conspiracy by the government to make little children eat their vegetables! I am referring to the argument that is generally called a battle of the sexes. Who is the better chef? Is it the guy chef or the gal chef? Is their a truth to the saying that the best chefs are men? I was a fool to put this argument to the test. Looking back I realized that it is as futile as arguing politics, but I was young and, I admit, arrogant then so I posed this question to a friend who happens to be a girl.

I remember that they very clearly. We were playing in our local park when I blurted out: "Boys are the best chefs in the whole wide world!" Of course, it is expected that such statement will meet vehement oppositions. I was not wrong. "Not true! Girls are the best chefs in the world!" "Oh yeah?! Well, name one!" "Well if you think you are so smart too name one guy chef too!" I really have no idea who they were back then but rather than shutting up, I said: "I challenge you to a virtual cooking contest at cooking games!" "Cooking games it is!" We rushed to our respected homes and opened the website of cooking games. We tried all the games there one at a time with whomever is the fastest will win. Our friends became the witness and judges of our cooking games contest and afterwards compared results. Turned out she was very good at mouse clicking thus easily won the contest. I never got to see the end of her gloating for weeks afterward. I felt so humiliated back then I can't believe that a girl defeated me. Looking back, I realized that the question was never really settled in the first place. Cooking games can't be the gauge of who cooks better; thus, the better chef. What was I thinking? But since I never became a chef, I guess that question will forever remain unanswered for me.
Links:
How to Fix BHO.Dll Missing,How to Fix Ntldr is missing,How to Fix Vnchooks.Dll Missing,How to Fix Windows Error 718,How to Fix Windows Gameguard Error

Android Photo Recovery Pro is good recovery tool which is especially designed and developed to recover lost or deleted data from Android devices like mobile phones and tablets. This powerful and sophisticated software vigorously scans both internal and external phone memories of the device to recognize the deleted and lost Android data including the Android application package file i.e. (APK) file and recovers or restores then in a safe and secure location which can be reused easily. free android recovery Pro is good at recovering files from microSD card. With Android Recovery, all the accidentally deleted files can be easily recovered in several minutes. As it can efficiently and effectively recover lost, deleted, corrupted or formatted photos and video files from various SD cards. free android recovery software Pro is extremely popular among users. Just give it a shot.

HTC File Recovery Pro is the safest File Recovery Software because this tool operates in a read-only mode, locates and reads the lost data and copies it to the destination location of your choice. HTC File Recovery Pro Recovers all common photo formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP etc. HTC File Recovery Pro Recovers all common video formats such as MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, ASF, 3GP, M4V, MPEG, MKV, etc.

How to Download and Fix apexframeworkshipping_x86.dll Not Found or Missing Error,How to Download and Fix audiere.dll Not Found or Missing Error,How to Download and Fix bxxs5.dll Not Found or Missing Error,How to Download and Fix cyclasslib320u.dll Not Found or Missing Error,How to Download and Fix dmsdk.dll Not Found or Missing Error

Getting A Virus From Parents Websites
Search Engine Optimization: Getting Down To The Nitty Gritty
What Is Seo Reseller?
Monitoare sh

没有评论:

发表评论